LinkedIn® is the #1 site for professional networking and career matchmaking, so it’s worth taking the time to create a dynamic LinkedIn® profile.
We've seen many people try to take their traditional resume and plug the information into LinkedIn®, but that approach does not fully harness the power of LinkedIn®.
Here are just a few of the benefits of ramping up your LinkedIn® profile:
- Impress your connections with a profile that sells your value
- Increase the number of job opportunities and leads via LinkedIn®
- Improve your visibility within LinkedIn® and the search engines
- Leapfrog over your peers who are ignoring their LinkedIn® profiles
- Feel confident -- not embarrassed -- when job searching on LinkedIn®
Included in this package:
Our LinkedIn® profile writing service provides you with content that you can copy and paste to LinkedIn®. The package is for current resume clients only and includes the following:
- Headline: Optimized with keywords, your headline will quickly relay the value that you offer and make colleagues, employers, and recruiters want to click on your profile.
- Summary: The summary is one of the most important sections of your profile. We’ll create a summary for you that packs a punch and guides the reader to connect with you.
- Work Experience: We’ll edit down the jobs from your existing resume to highlight the most important accomplishments.
- Education: We will add your school information, dates, degrees, and any other important information.
- Skills: We'll maximize the use of important keywords for your field, providing a list of skills to add to this section.
- Additional Sections: We will make recommendations for additional, optional sections you can add to your profile, such as projects, associations, honors, and awards.
- Vanity URL: If you haven’t done so already, we will suggest a vanity URL (e.g., linkedin.com/in/yourname). A custom URL will reinforce your brand, help you get found on LinkedIn®, and provide you with a memorable URL when you share the link with others.
* Note: We are not affiliated, associated, endorsed, or supported by, or in any way connected with LinkedIn® Corporation or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates. All LinkedIn® Corporation and product names are trademarks of LinkedIn®. We are, however, quite good at producing outstanding content that gives our clients a competitive edge on LinkedIn®.
Thank you for the amazing work you did on my LinkedIn profile. You were right that telling my personal story makes all the difference. I also noticed a marked increase in profile views – yay! I’ve already had recruiters contact me with some interesting opportunities. You are the BEST!
- P.W., IT Manager, California