LinkedIn is the #1 site for professional networking and career matchmaking, so it’s worth taking the time to create a dynamic LinkedIn profile. We’ve seen many people try to take their traditional resumes and plug the information into LinkedIn, but this approach does not fully harness the power of LinkedIn.
Here are just a few of the benefits of revamping your LinkedIn profile:
- Impress your connections with a profile that sells your value
- Increase the number of job opportunities and leads via LinkedIn
- Improve your visibility within LinkedIn and the search engines
- Leapfrog over your peers who are ignoring their LinkedIn profiles
- Feel confident — not embarrassed — when job searching on LinkedIn
Included in this package
Our LinkedIn profile writing service provides you with content that you can copy and paste to LinkedIn. Here’s what you get:
- Professional Headline: Optimized with keywords, your headline will quickly relay the value that you offer.
- Summary: The summary is one of the most important sections of your profile. We’ll create a summary for you that is succinct, but packs a punch and guides the reader to your desired next step.
- Work Experience: We’ll edit down the jobs from your existing resume to highlight the most important accomplishments.
- Education: We will add your school information, dates, degrees, and any other important information.
- Skills & Expertise: We’ll provide a list of keywords you can add to your profile.
- “Vanity” URL: If you haven’t done so already, we will suggest a vanity URL (e.g., linkedin.com/in/yourname). A custom URL will reinforce your brand, help you get found on LinkedIn, and provide you with a memorable URL when you share the link with others.
Resume clients are offered this service at a significant discount, as we are familiar with your accomplishments and have worked diligently to crystallize your marketing message. You can order the LinkedIn Writing Service along with your resume package or when you’re ready to enhance your LinkedIn profile.